Pizza is one of the most common dinner choices for a lot of American families. Pizza night can become a fun family activity if you decide that you want to make it from scratch. While ordering out may be the easier option, it can cut down on some of the possible fun that you can have when making your own pizza. There’s nothing like picking out your own toppings and sauce, to really personalize it.
Whether you are trying to just feed yourself, or are throwing a pizza party, you can have a blast while making your own pizza.
You can help the hit of the night by supplying it, because everyone loves pizza.
Today we are going to give you a recipe to make your own pizza in 10 simple steps.
Easy pizza Recipe:
2 ½ cups of flour
1 Teaspoon of sugar
1 Packet of Active Dry Yeast
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Cup of Mozzarella
1 Cup of Shredded Monterey Jack
3 Teaspoons of Parmesan
1 Cup of Water (120 degrees F)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make a Pizza Step by Step:
1. In a large mixing bowl mix flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Make sure you mix them thoroughly.
2. Then add the warm water and oil to your pre-existing mix.
3. Let the mix stand for at least 20 mins to allow the yeast enough time to rise.
4. Preheat the oven to 450-degree F, while waiting for you dough to rise.
5. After your dough has risen, place it on a lightly floured surface.
6. While on the floured surface press and stretch the pizza dough, make sure that it is at least 10-inches round, If you want a family sized pizza it should be closer to 14-inches.
7. After you have carefully knead your dough spread any sauce of your choosing on your dough. We recommend tomato-based pizza sauce, but any of your favorite sauces will work. You can also make your own pizza sauce.
8. Once you have spread out your sauce place some of the toppings of your choosing on top of the sauce and add your cheese. Then once you’ve added your cheese put the rest of your toppings on top of your pizza.
9. Now it’s time to bake it for 15-20 mins, or until your desired level of crispiness. You can place it directly on your oven rack, for a crispier crust or bake it on a non-stick pan.
10. Once it comes out of the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes. Now it’s time to slice and enjoy your pizza party!
Enjoy Your Homemade Pizza!
Now that you’ve finished making your pizza, we hope that you enjoyed our recipe. There can be a lot of fun experiences that can come from making your own pizza.
Whether you are having a pizza party or just trying to make dinner for yourself, this is a simple and easy way to make pizza that won’t break the bank.